2018 Ski-Doo Renegade® X® 850 E-TEC®
Renegade® X® 850 E-TEC®
If you want to easily carve corners and blast down a mogul-filled straight with the greatest of ease, the ultra-agile and responsive Renegade X is your sled. It's the new standard with its REV Gen4 platform and 850 E-TEC engine.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- Ergo-Step side panels: Design offers natural progression to three natural positions for different cornering styles, including a new, extreme-forward position.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultraresponsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- FAR steering: 4 in. / 10 cm of no-tool fore-aft adjustment to customize the riding position instantly.
- Multifunction gauge with LCD screen
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® Gen4 platform
- pDrive™ clutch
- Forward Adjustable Riser
- Ergo-step side panels
- Open toe-hold
- rMotion™ rear suspension
- 15 x 137 in. track choice; 1.25 in. RipSaw® or 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT or 1.6 in. Ice Cobra
- KYB® Pro 36 aluminum piggyback rear shock with Easy-Adjust compression adjusters (22 clics)
- HPG™ Plus aluminum front shocks
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Backlit multifunction steering controls
- Transparent handguards
- Performance trail seat
- Glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Optional Adjustment package including rMotion™ Quick Adjust™ system and Pilot™ TS skis
- Rack steering system
- Rotax® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,600 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 25 (Ripsaw, Ice Ripper XT) 23 (Ice Cobra 1.6)
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 220 kg / 485 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,124 mm / 123 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,222 mm / 48.1 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,456 mm / 137 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. RipSaw®
- Optional track: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT; 40.6 mm / 1.6 in. Ice Cobra
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 233 mm / 9.2 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™ Plus
- Rear shock: KYB† Pro 36 EA
- Rear suspension max. travel: 270 mm / 10.6 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Skis: Pilot™ 5.7, Pilot™ TS (optional)
- Seating: Trail performance
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks
- Riser block height: Ajustable-120 mm / 4.7 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Multifunction
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 360 mm / 14 in.
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC®
- 51.9 cu. in. (849 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Brake Type
- Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front Travel
- 9.2 in. (233 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: rMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™ Plus; Rear Shock: KYB® Pro 36 EA
- Rear Travel
- 10.6 in. (270 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ 5.7
- Ski Stance
- 42.4 in. (1,077 mm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (381 mm) W x 137 in. (3,456 mm) L x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 US gal. (36 L)
- Dry Weight
- 485 lb. (220 kg)
- 14 in. (360 mm)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers